APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP POSITION
To apply in any of our internship programs, kindly send your application to email@example.com with the subject, InternshipApplication_Last Name. You will receive a confirmation email within three days if your application has been considered. If your application meets our requirement, one of our staff will get in touch with you to schedule a personal interview.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Letter of Intent
- Letter of Recommendation from your college/department.
- A Short essay explaining your answers to the following questions: a. Why do you want to be part of the Teach Peace Build Peace Movement? b. How can you contribute to the mission of the organization? Please note: Essay must not have less than 300 words.
- Students taking up International Studies, International Relations, Social Work, Mass Communication, Public Relations and other related courses
- Interest in children, non-profit management, event organizing, community development, peace-building, peace education and the peace process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in conducting researches and assessments.
- Passion to be of service to others
- Interest in current affairs
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- Creative and flexible.
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Willing to travel outside Manila.
- Conducting researches related to the organization’s core subject matter: Peace and Peace Education
- Providing assistance for organizational events and projects
- Attending general meetings and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Representing the organization in events and activities with confidence, credibility, and enthusiasm
- Other administrative works as directed by supervisor
- Create communication materials ( for Mass Comm and Public Relation students)