5 Ways to be a Peace Hero in Social Media
5 Ways to be a Peace Hero on Social Media
- Give Some Love. Click on with those hearts, raise your thumbs for those likes, and maybe message that person on your newsfeed who needs someone to be there for them at the moment.
- Share What Is Good. At a time when we continuously scroll down to hate and negativity, telling others about your stories of love and kindness give hope that there is still some good in this world.
- Be Smart. Know More. Read on with those articles your friends are sharing, whether they’re about politics, humanity, social issues, pop culture, or anything under the sun, but know that every notion has two sides that have yet to be understood. Treat both sides equally; Find the balance between them.
- Think Before You Post. If what you’re about to post or share could possibly hurt or humiliate someone (directly and/or indirectly), then don’t post it. Simple.
- Be An Inspiration. No matter what social networking site you’re on, practice your social netiquette. Let’s start the trend of empowering others, being a person for others, and creating a culture of peace with others through social media.
Content: Ate Samantha Lumang and Layout: Kuya Glendford Lumbao